Secluded Property with Panoramic Mountain Views in Costilla County, CO - 8.8 Acres
Seller financing available.
Vacant land located in Costilla County, Colorado, 34 miles southwest of the town of Fort Garland, where stands the historic fort that was the last command of Kit Carson. Fort Garland is approximately 200 miles south of Denver and approximately 200 miles north of Albuquerque. Just 15 miles east is the town of San Luis, the oldest town in Colorado, founded in 1851.
Gorgeous investment land in the basin of the San Pedro Mesa. Perfect for retirement for only the fraction of the price you expected. If you are looking for a beautifully secluded scenic Colorado property with road frontage, wildlife, and million dollar views, this is the property for you!
- Size (Acres): 8.8
- APN: 30001830
- Legal Description: Range 73 Township 1 Section 2 A Tract Of Land In S2nw4. Cont. 8.77 Acres M/l. As Desc. In (217-864). (td 385-502)
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Tax amount: $73.58
- Conveyance: Deed upon payment in full
- Access: Yes
- General Elevation: 7578 ft
- Zoning: Residential
- Power: None
- Water: None, must install holding tank or well (check w/ County)
- Sewer: None, will need to build or bring in a mobile home
- Roads: Bladed Dirt
- Association Dues: None
- Time Limit to Build: None
- Type of Terrain: rolling with mountain views
Other Information: We purchased this property for the purpose of reselling it. We have not been on the property or had it inspected. The photos were taken from Google Earth and other online sources. Buyer is responsible for verifying the condition of property, boundary and use restrictions with Costilla County. Costilla County Building Division may be reached at (719) 937-7668.