- Alamosa County, CO
- Large Corner Mountain View Lot with Power in Alamosa County, CO - 3.92 Acres
Large Corner Mountain View Lot with Power in Alamosa County, CO - 3.92 Acres
Seller financing available.
Colorado dreamin'- Build your next house on this beautiful lot facing gorgeous Mt Lindsey and Blanca peak (a 14er summit on the Sierra Blanca.)
The Vacant land located on a Unit 1 cul de sac. Unit 1 is the most developed of the 3 units in Deer Valley Meadows. There are nice established homes in the neighborhood. The best part of this property is that it has power already available. Be careful when looking at properties in Deer Valley Meadows that do not have power, the cost of bringing in power is $3,500/ pole and you need to have a pole every 179 ft.
Located south-east of the Alamosa City Center and is south of SR 160 and north of County Road 8 South. There are scattered residences and farms in the area. Alamosa is located in south-central Colorado and is approximately 200 miles southwest of Denver.
- 150 miles to Colorado Springs, CO
- 200 miles to Denver, CO
- 215 miles to Albuquerque, NM
- 250 miles to Bolder, CO
Alamosa is great for RVing and camping. There's wildlife refuges nearby and lots of sand dunes to ride.
- Size (Acres): 3.9
- APN: 541718108026
- Legal Description: Deer Valley Meadows Lot 26 Blk H Unit 1 3.92ac Td Rec #325885 04-07-06 Qt Rec #330682 04-30-07
- State: Colorado
- County: Alamosa
- Tax amount: $76.38
- Conveyance: Deed upon payment in full
- Access: Yes
- General Elevation: 7588 ft
- Zoning: Residential Manufactured
- Power: Yes
- Water: None, must install holding tank or well (check w/ County)
- Sewer: None, will need to build or bring in a mobile home
- Roads: Bladed Dirt
- Association Dues: None
- Time Limit to Build: None
- Type of Terrain: Rolling with mountain views
Other Information: We purchased this property for the purpose of reselling it. We have not been on the property or had it inspected. The photos were taken from Google Earth and other online sources. Buyer is responsible for verifying the condition of property, boundary and use restrictions with Alamosa County. Alamosa County Building Division may be reached at (719) 589-3812.