Beautiful Buildable Lot with Power in Alamosa County, CO - 1.71 Acres
Seller financing available.
Vacant land located on a Unit 1 cul de sac. Unit 1 is the most developed of the 3 units in Dear Valley Meadows. There are nice established homes in the neighborhood. The best part of this property is that it has power already available. Be careful when looking at properties in Dear Valley Meadows that do not have power, the cost of bringing in power is $3,500/ pole and you need to have a pole every 179 ft.
Dear Valley Meadows is east of the Alamosa City Center and is south of SR 160 and County Road 8 South. There are scattered residences and farms in the area. Alamosa is located in south-central Colorado and is approximately 200 miles southwest of Denver
Alamosa County, named for the Spanish word for “cottonwood grove,” is located in the high San Luis Valley of south-central Colorado. At 7,544 feet, the valley is bordered by the Sangre de Cristo Mountains on the east and the San Juan Mountains to the west. Alamosa County encompasses 723 square miles of the valley and is bordered by Saguache County to the north, Huerfano County to the east, Rio Grande County to the west, Costilla County to the southeast, and Conejos County to the southwest.
- 150 miles to Colorado Springs, CO
- 200 miles to Denver, CO
- 215 miles to Albuquerque, NM
- 250 miles to Bolder, CO
Alamosa is great for RVing and camping. There's wildlife refuges nearby and lots of sand dunes to ride.
- Size (Acres): 1.71 APN: 541718312010
- Legal Description: DEER VALLEY MEADOWS LOT 10 BLK K UNIT 1 1.71AC TD REC #301055 3-21-01
- State: Colorado
- County: Alamosa
- Conveyance: Deed upon payment in full
- Access: Yes
- General Elevation: 7578 ft
- Zoning: Residential Manufactured
- Power: Yes
- Water: None, must install holding tank or well (check w/ County)
- Sewer: None, will need to build or bring in a mobile home
- Roads: Bladed Dirt
- Association Dues: None
- Time Limit to Build: None
- Type of Terrain: Rolling with mountain views
Other Information: We purchased this property for the purpose of reselling it. We have not been on the property or had it inspected. The photos were taken from Google Earth and other online sources. Buyer is responsible for verifying the condition of property, boundary and use restrictions with Alamosa County. Alamosa County Building Division may be reached at (719) 589-3812.